Providence Health & Services - I love being a Senior Healthcare Recruiter for Providence! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love being a Senior Healthcare Recruiter for Providence!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Renton, WA

I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great team environment in recruiting, very mission oriented, always focused on improving, caring, compassionate, forward thinking and supportive. All levels of leadership do so much to show they care about us and I really appreciate that! My favorite things are Halloween, the BBQ's and the Seahawks rally's /spirit competitions!

Cons

None I can think of. Some have a hard time keeping up with all the change but change is good and always guaranteed.

Advice to Management

Acquire temp agencies who charge us so much in agency fees. That way you get their database of temp talent and squash their ability to price gouge!

Providence Health & Services2016-08-14
  1. "An organization that continues to go nationally"

Former Employee - RN, Bsn in Portland, OR

I worked at Providence Health & Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Helpful co-workers. History of caring for the less fortunate. Gives back to the community. Invests in the lastest technologies.

Cons

Sometimes growth can cause growing pains. Almost all shifts are 12 hours in length.

Advice to Management

As the RN population becomes more mature, it may be worth considering develpoping spme 8 hour shifts to ease the physical and pscychological strain on an older RN who may be dealing with elderly parents or caring for grandchildren.

Providence Health & Services2020-01-18
  2. "Great Values"

Current Employee - Patient Representative

Pros

This company really makes a point to care for their patients and be a not for profit organization. They like to promote from within and are there to support and want you to succeed in your own personal and professional goals.

Cons

The pay is not very competitive and can cause a higher turnover.

Providence Health & Services2020-01-19

Discover more reviews about Providence Health & Services.