Providence Health & Services - Senior Recruiter | Glassdoor

"Senior Recruiter"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Renton, WA

I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Providence is an organization that truly exemplifies our mission and lives by our core values. There is such a level of respect and collaboration that I have not seen in other organizations. The leadership team is dynamic, creative and compassionate. Providence is on the cutting edge of healthcare innovation. It is remarkable to work for such an amazing organization. I appreciate the flexibility offered.

Cons

I have read some of the reviews on Providence. I have not had the poor experience that some have described. We have a term called "Providence nice" and I have only ever seen that type of behavior from leadership and my peers. Compensation is a bit less than other organizations, but the work life balance far exceeds.

Providence Health & Services2016-02-12
  1. "Great System"

Current Employee - Infection Preventionist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Awesome hospital system with a number of resources available to employees.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Providence Health & Services2019-09-19
  2. "Great Values"

Current Employee - Patient Representative

Pros

This company really makes a point to care for their patients and be a not for profit organization. They like to promote from within and are there to support and want you to succeed in your own personal and professional goals.

Cons

The pay is not very competitive and can cause a higher turnover.

Providence Health & Services2020-01-19

Discover more reviews about Providence Health & Services.