PruittHealth - Horrible!!! | Glassdoor

"Horrible!!!"

Former Employee - Admissions Director in Winston-Salem, NC
Former Employee - Admissions Director in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best paying company if all you want in pay. The stress will kill you.

Cons

Awful micromanagement!!! Everybody tells you some different to do but no one earns up to it.

Advice to Management

Give your employees the tools to be efficient in their required jobs,

Other Employee Reviews for PruittHealth

"Worst Place I Have Ever Worked In My Life and I have worked at a lot of places"

Former Employee - Information Systems in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Information Systems in Norcross, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Due to extremely high turnover and incompetent management, it is very easy to get your first job here. Once hired, learn as much as you can, and take that knowledge and experience to a company that respects their employees and that is fair.

Cons

Too many to mention. First the pay sucks. Second, management's total disrespect for their employees. Third--- Good Ole Boy Environment, Fourth: It is sad to say, but it is the employees that work the hardest and longest, that get the most disrespect. The owner or one of his manager buddies will do what he has to do, even ruin your career, if he has to , to give your job to one of his incompetent friends. Fifth, you may have to get the Labor Board involved to get your last check. Sixth, I have seen several excellent employees, with stellar experience and resumes walk off this job, even though they had not yet secured another job to go to ---- That for me says a lot.

Advice to Management

The ridiculously high turnover and disrespect for your employees is hurting your bottom line.
    This could be a great place to work, but in order to that the executive mind set has to change just in regards to how you treat people; then you have to learn to treat your employees fair and with respect.

"The leadership of this company is horrible - the owner surrounds himself with his incompetent idiot friends for leaders."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you're out of work take a job here, but only as a stepping-stone to something else!!

Cons

Terrible culture, all numbers are skewed (financial, employee satisfaction - look at their Corporate office turnover!, patient care quality, etc) so they better reflect upon the company. There are more skeletons hidden behind this organization's smoke & mirrors than should be legal (inappropriate relationships, bonuses & new cars to execs while employees' cost-of-living increases are frozen, etc.).

Advice to Management

Honesty, integrity, transparency of information. Express opinions to The Man, instead of constant lip-service. The Man should hire capable leaders (I can think of one capable exec-level individual) instead of yes-man, frat-brother peons who fit permanently in your pocket!!