Prutech Solutions - Does not care as employees as much as bottom line | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Prutech Solutions

"Does not care as employees as much as bottom line"

I worked at Prutech Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is a small one that is very hands off. However this can also be a con in many ways.
If you are just looking for a paycheck, this is for you.

Cons

When contracts end, there is not always a guaranteed job. There is no "bench time" so you are let go immediately (or almost so).

Advice to Management

Communicate more with employees (other than timesheet reminders).

Other Employee Reviews for Prutech Solutions

1. "Spammers"

Pros

Absolutely no pros I can think of, unless one enjoys spam emails.

Cons

Let me be clear: e-mailing prospective candidates is obviously an inevitable, and integral, part of any sourcing or recruiting strategy, so I’m not saying never to send job related e-mails. And if you’ve got to automate them, that’s OK too, provided you have the right system and relevant opportunities.

The ones I’m referring to are the ones that are the recruiting equivalent of “Hey, You Won A Million Dollars” or “A Loved One Has Died and Left You Money.” The kind you roll your eyes at, mark as spam and wonder who the hell is dumb enough to even open those things. Like, seriously.

But I get the same kind of spam from recruiters pretty much every day. Take this one I just received from CyberCoders, one of the worst offenders, who feels the need to shoot me one of these recruitment crapvertisements at least once a week. In this case, I screwed up and e-mailed the recruiter back to request they remove me from whatever lead list they bought this month. Big mistake.

Trying to unsubscribe from these job-bots is like fighting a hydra – you cut one spam account off, and two more pop up in its place.

"Senior Data Analyst"

Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Washington, DC

Pros

No interference from home office. Home office support staff (HR Accounting etc.) very good.

Cons

As with most companies must fight for salary and raises. You may have to request a raise reviews not given regularly.

Advice to Management

None really