Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge - High Paced fun job | Glassdoor

"High Paced fun job"

Pros

Good money, High paced, Great management team

Cons

Can be a bit hectic at times

Other Employee Reviews for Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge

1. "Former employee"

I worked at Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The other employees, discount on food and drink.

Cons

Constant change in philosophy and management.

Advice to Management

Good luck

2. "Management Works as Hard as the Staff, but Still was a Miserable Experience"

I worked at Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge part-time

Pros

The managers are fantastic and they truly bust their hump. They are the only redeeming quality of this place. They were welcoming, kind, and very willing to listen. They do have a staff lot and make it an expectation that staff leave in groups for safety. This is especially helpful in northeast where there is a lack of available parking and late night shifts.

Cons

Low pay, long hours, had to use personal cell to contact customers (apparently its too expensive to add an addition phone line), demanding servers, and just an overall work environment that pushes everyone to a breaking point. As a result, customers are sometimes shoved into unsavory seats, stressed staff, and slow service. Customers also have a strange range of expectations, but that seems to be due to how the restaurant identifies itself. "A bar masquerading as a restaurant". I never looked forward to my shifts and I felt horrified and upset at the end of each shift. I also had been hired under a set of promises that were not fulfilled, but I was not willing to stay in this environment even had a promotion occurred.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of your hard work and there is only so much you can do to make sure every staff member and customer has the best experience, but some major operational changes need to be made. It's clear this place is a cash cow, but that shouldn't come at the expense of poor customer service. Either your a bar or a restaurant, cause right now both aren't accommodated well.