PsychoGenics - if you have another option....take it | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PsychoGenics

"if you have another option....take it"

Former Employee - Sci
Former Employee - Sci

Pros

Its a job if you really need one

Cons

Most of the time it was like a swetshop. Bullied into working many weekends. pay was poor, vacation was poor, HR was 1 person who was poor

Advice to Management

look after your staff better

Other Employee Reviews for PsychoGenics

1. "Senior Scientist"

Current Employee - Senior Scientist in Tarrytown, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Scientist in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at PsychoGenics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small company atmosphere that allows much growth in multiple aspects of contract research. A unique team composed of expertise ranging the the broad scope of CNS disorders. Hard work is always rewarded and there are ample opportunities for growth based on individual drive and accomplishments. Overall, this is a great company to work for that provides direct exposure to various CNS sectors and cutting edge research in both biotech and industry.

Cons

By the nature of the business, some periods of the year are more demanding than others.

2. "Seasoned Employee - Disheartened by Rude Post"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager Finance & Administration in Tarrytown, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager Finance & Administration in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at PsychoGenics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

As a long term employee it is very disheartening to read a post that says the company is so bad. This is a great place to work. Myself along with many other seasoned employees have contributed to the growth of this company over the past 10+ years and are proud of it. There are many, many talented people here. Yes some have moved on, but many more have joined. There is opportunity for advancement which I myself have experienced. They are willing to train you if you are willing to learn. I think this is a case of big pharma employees not adjusting to a smaller fast paced environment. We wear many hats, so if your're looking for a participation trophy this is not the place for you.

Cons

I will not get into a back and forth banter, however do request that you speak on behalf of yourself, not others. If you are no longer here, and are so disgusted, then I'm sure you are no longer here for a reason. This is supposed to be a forum for informative, professional information. So leave the Honey's out. Perhaps you should focus this time and energy with your new employer.
    By the way.......this is not a fake post.