Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) - Horrible | Glassdoor

"Horrible"

Former Employee - Information Systems in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Information Systems in Denver, CO

Pros

Good experience to take elsewhere. Multiple locations so likely the commute would be doable for most people.

Cons

Poor leadership. My boss is completely incompetent and has no leadership skills. His bosses are no better. Executive management does not care about their employees.

Advice to Management

Hire competent leaders. It will have a tremendous effect on your staff.

Other Employee Reviews for Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

1. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lonetree, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lonetree, CO

I have been working at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very smart, savvy and experienced leaders. There is a genuine care and concern for our members and employees. A commitment to community involvement and being leaders in the communities we serve. Renewed focus on the health of our culture and core values. A warm and collaborative organization. Incredible business growth and momentum.

Cons

While we are the original "Built in Colorado" (1938), we are building (or rebuilding) much of our infrastructure and technology and quite frankly, playing catch up. If you like to build with smart people, it is a great place for you. If you are impatient, not so much.

Advice to Management

Your commitment to our members, employees and the focus on our culture is outstanding. I'm so excited to be a part of this company and the Credit Union Movement.

2. "Mortgage Servicer II"

Current Employee - Mortgage Servicing Specialist in Lone Tree, CO
    Current Employee - Mortgage Servicing Specialist in Lone Tree, CO

I have been working at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Culture that is close knit and open. The community mentality of this company allows workers to thrive and assist members/customers. Working in a credit union, there is a lot of opportunity advance and succeed.

Cons

Currently I have noticed that the credit union is not keeping up with market value in regards to salary. As a result, certain positions and departments have experienced turnover which effects the quality of service/products that we offer to our members.

Advice to Management

Pay market value and retain talent