Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) - Public Service Credit Union | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

"Public Service Credit Union"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

Co-workers are the main reason for showing up everyday!

Cons

Lack of communication from senior management. Promotions given to employees unfamiliar with departments being transferred to.

Advice to Management

Re-structure is in order.

Other Employee Reviews for Public Service Credit Union (Colorado)

"Horrible"

Former Employee - Information Systems in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Information Systems in Denver, CO

Pros

Good experience to take elsewhere. Multiple locations so likely the commute would be doable for most people.

Cons

Poor leadership. My boss is completely incompetent and has no leadership skills. His bosses are no better. Executive management does not care about their employees.

Advice to Management

Hire competent leaders. It will have a tremendous effect on your staff.

2. "Love working at PSCU! It's a pleasure to come to work every day."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

I have been working at Public Service Credit Union (Colorado) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Public Service Credit Union is dedicated to serving members and employees. I have worked at PSCU almost two years and have seen a culture of caring, dedication, top notch customer service, and an attitude of serving the members with integrity, honesty, compassion, and warmth. Above and beyond is our way of doing business. We strive for excellence every day and try to make each member interaction a positive one. If we make a mistake, I love that we immediately fix it. We all make mistakes, but PSCU will always correct our errors, explain what happened and why, and keep that level of trust with our members. We want our members to feel that stopping by a branch or calling into our Communication Center is the best part of their day. We want to continue to serve our valued members, retain quality employees, and try to make our community a better place to live, work, and play.

Cons

There is no downside to working to PSCU. It is with pleasure and honor that I work here.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to keep treating us, your employees, with respect and integrity, and we will honor you by continuing to serve our members to the best of our ability. My manager is the best boss ever and I'm fortunate to work for this company, my team, and my boss. As an employee, I feel appreciated, valued, and respected, so it is easy for me to pass that positive, caring attitude on to our members. And I love that we have projects and activities that benefit the community, from Suits To Soldiers to Bike MS to Financial Education classes. Thank you.