Puget Energy - PSE is a great place to work where you can be proud of the company and career growth is limited only by your imagination | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Puget Energy

"PSE is a great place to work where you can be proud of the company and career growth is limited only by your imagination"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Human Resources in Bellevue, WA

Pros

This is a very stable company that offers a positive and supportive work culture. We all want everyone to be their best and will do what we can to make that happen. We offer products and services to the communities in which we live, so it gives you a sense of doing something positive here at home. Plus, their commitment to green energy sources is something else, as an employee I feel very proud of!

Cons

Utilities are perceived to not be as exciting as some other industries, but as far as utilities go, PSE is pretty progressive. Here at PSE don't get the stodgy, old feeling of other utilities in the area. We are future-focused and you can feel that positive energy as we move towards those future goals.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! This is a wonderful place to work and we have a great group of people here!

Other Employee Reviews for Puget Energy