Pulse (UK) - Team Leader | Glassdoor

"Team Leader"

Current Employee - Team Leader in London, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time

Pros

Great progression, amazing management, great advise, chances to flag issues at work to management wiithout being a coward and putting it on glassdoor

Cons

A handful of people who work here feel like they are entitled to more without putting effort in and then act like wounded animals when it doesn't go their way.

Advice to Management

Be brutal to the indiviuals who feel that they are more deserving than the other people, but don't put any effort with their work as their are people who actually work really hard for their bonus! Keep up the great work, also I feel the focus groups should have managers in as people in the office need to grow a back bone and air their issues instead of complaining behind each other's back!

Pulse (UK)2016-07-22

Pulse (UK) Response

July 25, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. Taking the time to listen to our people is something that is really important to us; we will be looking at how we can develop the focus group sessions going forward. Thank you for your feedback.

1. "great place!"

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

great environment to work at.

Cons

help lower management succeed to get better position.

Pulse (UK)2016-02-15

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear you enjoy your working environment. As for helping lower management succeed, this is something we are currently working on and feel passionate about - we have recently developed our in-house Management Development programme and are continuing ...

"Unfortunate management."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with a are great and are very supportive. The social scene fantastic, especially for younger workers looking for a good time in London.

Cons

False promises from management and bonuses not being paid out, even after being told that we will get them in our next pay. Management do not care about the inappropriate behavior from coworkers and only care about gross margin not about the well being of employees.

Advice to Management

There needs to be a change in management, a lot of managers are getting paid but don't know what for.

Pulse (UK)2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Pulse (UK).