Pulse (UK) - Pulse | Glassdoor
  1. "Pulse"

Sales Manager in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) for more than 5 years

Pros

Pulse provide some of the best training and support that I have ever seen in a company. This has been echoed by a number of new recruits, as well as existing staff who have developed under the organisation. There are also fantastic opportunities for progression, as well as being able to develop a career within a reputable, stable and most importantly ethical company. Almost all of the management team have grown... organically within the company which is proof of the career development available, as well as ensuring that the company maintains the same ethics and vision.

Cons

Given the scale of the organisation, decisions can sometimes take a while to be made or authorised. There can also be delays in implementing changes as they may need to be mirrored or approved company wide.

Advice to Management

Continue to question and listen to staff feedback. The recent changes made have shown immediate return for employee morale and development and serve as proof for acting on feedback. To also be transparent where possible, even if staff disagree with decisions, they are more likely to understand and support if they have been provided with the rationale behind certain decisions made.

Pulse (UK)2019-01-28
  1. "great place!"

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

great environment to work at.

Cons

help lower management succeed to get better position.

Pulse (UK)2016-02-15

"Unfortunate management."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with a are great and are very supportive. The social scene fantastic, especially for younger workers looking for a good time in London.

Cons

False promises from management and bonuses not being paid out, even after being told that we will get them in our next pay. Management do not care about the inappropriate behavior from coworkers and only care about gross margin not about the well being of employees.

Advice to Management

There needs to be a change in management, a lot of managers are getting paid but don't know what for.

Pulse (UK)2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Pulse (UK).