Pulse (UK) - The company as a whole work ethically. | Glassdoor
  1. "The company as a whole work ethically."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Broxbourne, East of England, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked for Pulse for over a decade and I can honestly say I feel that they genuinely care about me as an individual and value my hard work. The company as a whole work ethically.

Cons

Working for such a large organisation means at times "processes" can hold you back and take time.

Pulse (UK)2019-01-29

Pulse (UK) Response

June 14, 2019HR Business Partner

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to read about your positive experience and to see that you'd recommend this as a great place to work. Thank you for your continued service - if you have recommendations as to how our processes can be improved then do let us/your manager know.

1. "great place!"

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

great environment to work at.

Cons

help lower management succeed to get better position.

Pulse (UK)2016-02-15

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear you enjoy your working environment. As for helping lower management succeed, this is something we are currently working on and feel passionate about - we have recently developed our in-house Management Development programme and are continuing to focus on succession planning

"Unfortunate management."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with a are great and are very supportive. The social scene fantastic, especially for younger workers looking for a good time in London.

Cons

False promises from management and bonuses not being paid out, even after being told that we will get them in our next pay. Management do not care about the inappropriate behavior from coworkers and only care about gross margin not about the well being of employees.

Advice to Management

There needs to be a change in management, a lot of managers are getting paid but don't know what for.

Pulse (UK)2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Pulse (UK).