Pulse (UK) - Loved it | Glassdoor
  1. "Loved it"

Team Leader in Leeds, England

I worked at Pulse (UK)

Pros

Absolutely loved my job. Management were very approachable and caring. Especially my manager at the time Tracy. She were so hard working and a credit to Pulse. Any problems she was the person to go to and helped me through some hard times. She went above and beyond her duty of care to her staff and especially clients. If it wasn't for personal reasons I would have still been at pulse now.

Cons

Only downside if you can call it that . Is where the main office of Leeds is situated. Hard for parking in central Leeds and expensive too.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Hope the business thrives and you all do well and achieve what you want to achieve as a branch and a team.

Pulse (UK)2016-03-01

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Group HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, thanks again.

1. "great place!"

I have been working at Pulse (UK)

Pros

great environment to work at.

Cons

help lower management succeed to get better position.

Pulse (UK)2016-02-15

Pulse (UK) Response

May 11, 2016Head of HR

Thank you for your review. It's good to hear you enjoy your working environment. As for helping lower management succeed, this is something we are currently working on and feel passionate about - we have recently developed our in-house Management Development programme and are continuing ...

"Unfortunate management."

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people I work with a are great and are very supportive. The social scene fantastic, especially for younger workers looking for a good time in London.

Cons

False promises from management and bonuses not being paid out, even after being told that we will get them in our next pay. Management do not care about the inappropriate behavior from coworkers and only care about gross margin not about the well being of employees.

Advice to Management

There needs to be a change in management, a lot of managers are getting paid but don't know what for.

Pulse (UK)2019-08-19

Discover more reviews about Pulse (UK).