Pulte Homes - I had a positive experience, but it is unfortunate that the state of the industry required so much recent change | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pulte Homes

"I had a positive experience, but it is unfortunate that the state of the industry required so much recent change"

Former Employee - Customer Relations Manager in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Customer Relations Manager in Irvine, CA

Pros

The company culture was fun. The benefits were great. I had managers that were willing to let me make decisions.

Cons

I felt that I was not getting paid enough or offered positions that I felt I was qualified for based on my previous work experience

Advice to Management

Take a close look at your employees and see where they will be a best fit for the company. They may offer more than what you are using them for

Other Employee Reviews for Pulte Homes

"Good Ole' boy network and IT was VERY immature"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Pros

medical benefits were good and some of the worker bees were good people. It was a laid back culture most of the time.

Cons

if you don't play along you go nowhere fast. I worked constant weekends and long hours only to have it turned against me as soon as things started going bad in the market. The funny thing is management would go on and on about 50 straight years of profit up until the crash. As soon as that happened it was no more bonus, no growth, and not even a Christmas party! It was shut up and work.

Advice to Management

listen to the people you hire and get behind them with support; not just empty words/promises. Stop with the fake culture.

2. "Experienced home builder"

Former Employee - Field Manager in Kapolei, HI
    Former Employee - Field Manager in Kapolei, HI

Pros

Large home builder of quality homes

Cons

We were not part of the merger of Pulte and Centex.