Pure Romance - Pure Romance has been a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pure Romance

"Pure Romance has been a great place to work."

Pros

Pure Romance has given me alot of great friends. It has also given me the chance to make extra money.

Cons

I feel that sometimes the company should go back to basics on how they deal with consultants. Some consultants cannot make the events or meetings because of other jobs. These consultants never really get the full benefits or recognition they deserve because it is a part time job. Yet these consultants bust there butts to do great parties and to make sure the company is represented well. These consultants also are the ones who pick up the mess others leave behind because they are to busy trying to climb up the ladder that they don't consider their hostesses and guests.

Advice to Management

Consultants who use this job as a second income should be rewarded better. They should not be punished by not being able to attend meetings and events. After all they are the ones putting on parties while everyone else is attending these meetings and events. Management needs to look into the leaders a little bit more, I, myself have ran into ladies who have been recruited and never see or get trained by the consultant who signed her up. There have been many ladies who were not my recruits that I have personally taken under my wing and helped out. Also I feel that although change can be a good thing, the more a company does change the more consultants feel pushed out.

Other Employee Reviews for Pure Romance

1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

Pros

work on my schedule. Great compensations for a job well done. training programs, interventions, and trips. Winning self/family trips

Cons

you have to be willing to go out and get people /business when you need the money or business

Advice to Management

easier goals for beginners to hit. I think your standards are too high for some to hit in the beginning

2. "The best thing that I have ever done for myself."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

You get to make your own hours, while making good money.

Cons

You are self employed so there are no medical benifets.

Advice to Management

Not much other than keep up the good work! Pure Romance is Awsome!