PurpleTalk - Worst experience. I feel uneasy to say but I need to be honest as my review matters all career aspirants | Glassdoor
  1. "Worst experience. I feel uneasy to say but I need to be honest as my review matters all career aspirants"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Hyderābād

I worked at PurpleTalk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Honestly speaking there are no pros as there are no standards, policies nor quality management. People in top management are fit for nothing and I am sure they cannot survive elsewhere apart from Purpletalk.

Cons

No Work life balance for sure Salaries and career growth is stagnant One cannot expect their variable pay as the company promised. Hiring process is pathetic. Unfortunate fact is a person with 4 years experience would interview candidates with 8+ and company claim that potential employees would get opportunity to do so and the employee also feel privileged doing the same. However, I feel as one of the manager that this process is like insulting the candidates experience and competency. Mr. Lingam, I know this would reach you hard but please pull-up your socks atleast now, else you would be landed nowhere.

Advice to Management

Please grow up. I do not expect you guys to be kind but please be genuine. If you lose credibility, then you are nowhere in the race.

PurpleTalk2019-08-04
  1. "Marketing"

I worked at PurpleTalk

Pros

great team to work with.

Cons

earlier there was no individual recognition

Advice to Management

Team work always works!

PurpleTalk2016-06-27
  2. "not so good experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PurpleTalk full-time for more than a year

Pros

You'll get to learn new technologies

Cons

There's too much of politics involved.

PurpleTalk2018-06-04

Discover more reviews about PurpleTalk.