Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility - administration/owner are horrible...promise alot, give nothing | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility

"administration/owner are horrible...promise alot, give nothing"

Former Employee - Aide in Ottawa, OH
Former Employee - Aide in Ottawa, OH

I worked at Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with the residents and other employees are a great benefit! Front line workers are great to work with, very flexible. Its always a plus when you get to enhance the lives of others.

Cons

Residents/workers are promised things they never get. No benefits for workers at all. Promised vacation time but never recieved it. Very little training then I was left on my own. They have alot of trouble keeping management. We are told to spend time with residents but questioned when we did. The owner will pop in now and then and promise things will get better but they never do.

Advice to Management

please make sure you train us better, you threw me on the floor after one shift of traing, by a person i could hardly understand. provide some benefits.

Other Employee Reviews for Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility