PwC - Experience was amazing | Glassdoor

"Experience was amazing"

Former Intern - Audit in Sydney (Australia)
Former Intern - Audit in Sydney (Australia)

I worked at PwC as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Managers and 'buddies' are always there for you to ask questions. My calendar was full before the internship start date, thanks to my buddy who was super organised. Learnt a lot on the job which was great, as well as the culture and work procedures.

Cons

Very dependent on the person assigned as the interns buddy. First impressions last, so make sure to have a positive one because they are the ones who review you for a job offer!

Advice to Management

Management should continue to be involved in an intern's skill set building and expose them to the broader picture of an interns role in a case.

Other Employee Reviews for PwC

1. "The department and the team I worked for was very disorganised and I hope things improve"

Former Employee - Associate in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Associate in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at PwC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work culture is somewhat better when compared to other Big4s'

Cons

HR is just for namesake. As per the PwC policy, an exit will be conducted for any employee who leaves the organisation to get a feedback from the employee. For me, there was no such interview was conducted.

Advice to Management

Please ensure that, PwCs' policies, which was spoken of at the time of induction, is implemented properly and it doesn't stay only on paper.

"Graduate Trainee Interview Process"

Current Employee - Graduate Trainee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Graduate Trainee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at PwC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great working environment with lots of exposure and growth. The graduate programme allows for non specialization which allows the candidate to work in various departments and decide which he/she is best suited for.

Cons

The process in Dubai was particularly slow and could have been expedited

Advice to Management

Overall the experience was very positive. Speed up interview process and try to accommodate candidates in their desired business unit given they have the right credentials.