PwC - It is a great job for people who want to improve their knowledge and skills of dealing with clients and coworks, | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PwC

"It is a great job for people who want to improve their knowledge and skills of dealing with clients and coworks,"

Pros

There are a lot goo things about working in Pwc, while for me, the most important pros are the great opportunity of geting exprosure to big clients and learn a lot from managers.

Cons

As it is well know already, overtime is the biggest con of working in big fours, especially for busy seasons. So it is very important to learn how to take care of your health while work efficiently

Other Employee Reviews for PwC

1. "All in all, a great firm to work for."

Former Employee - Tax Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Tax Director in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at PwC full-time

Pros

Ability to work on the largest corporate clients. Learn from the best in the business. I learned much, met many great people and have seriously advanced my career because of the time I spent at PwC.

Cons

Political. Many staff clamoring for few partner positions. Long hours. I really don't have a lot of negative comments. If you work hard, opportunities will develop both within and outside the firm.

Advice to Management

Partners need to get along. Revenue should be double-counted across geographies to encourage cooperation.

2. "A great firm that will work you to death"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at PwC as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

You get very important projects to work on, a lot of great people to work with, a company that is in the growing stage with its acquisition of Booze

Cons

They don't allow for much innovation (typical corporate environment), will work you to death

Advice to Management

Allow for more flexibility with employees to foster innovation