PwC - I have had a great a experience with PwC. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PwC

"I have had a great a experience with PwC."

Current Intern - Start Intern in New York, NY
Current Intern - Start Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at PwC as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

They take very good care of their people and the benfits are really good. They also find ways to accomdate any situation you might have. You have freedom to do what you like as long as you get your work done.

Cons

The toughest thing to get used to is the fact that the firm is so big so you are constantly meeting new people. You will never know everybody but you do become close with the people you work with on your team.

Other Employee Reviews for PwC

"Amazing place to transform yourself, if you know what you want"

Current Employee - Experienced Associate - Advisory in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Experienced Associate - Advisory in San Jose, CA

I have been working at PwC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is always somebody, somewhere, doing something you're passionate about. If you're lucky enough to find the team and get involved, there's so much you can get out of the PwC experience. I was not the happiest employee for the first few months, but was fortunate enough to find a group of people who were working on what I love. I wake up motivated every morning, believe it or not.

Cons

Not all teams are alike, and finding that one niche is difficult, especially for new associates and senior associates. Some groups are more intense (I-banking-like), hierarchical, and don't treat you well, while others are more egalitarian, and understand the value of work-life balance. It truly depends on what you are doing, and with whom you're doing it.

2. "Be Patient"

Current Employee - Tax Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Tax Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PwC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It can take a couple of years to find what you like doing at PwC. It can be a difficult process, some long hours for sure, but other times are incredibly slow. When you start, it would be a good idea to talk to others about what they do, after each of your first two years let people know you want to move to different groups within the company to try out different things. You'll find what you like/don't like--it will make your experience not only more rewarding, but more enjoyable.

Cons

Sometimes you have to work with one of "those" people, but I've found that to be rare. Don't let it actually be a con for seeking work at PwC. Pay felt a tad on the low side when you are an associate (though perhaps not), but the jump in pay when making senior hit the spot.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage new associates to try out different groups, i.e. rotate every year to learn what other work is available within the company.