Pyrotek - If you want to kill yourself physically and spiritually then this is the place for you. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pyrotek

"If you want to kill yourself physically and spiritually then this is the place for you."

Current Employee - Production Associate in Salisbury, NC
Current Employee - Production Associate in Salisbury, NC

Pros

In my opinion the best reason I can think of to work for Pyrotek is to have an income and benefits. All you have to do is show up and half ass do your job then no one will bother you.

Cons

Running the press molds is an extremely hot, filthy, dusty job that requires excessive amounts of hard physical labor. The people are so negative and all they want to do is talk about everyone. The women are expected to do all the work while the men are hanging out in the office playing on the computer. I put my whole heart and soul into this job for three years, and after having to go out on medical leave and long term disability for a year they mailed me a letter telling me I was terminated and all my benefits would stop. Just like any other manufacturing business, they care nothing about you as a person, only that you're a human machine there to run their machines. The pay you receive doesn't even come close to matching the work done.

Advice to Management

Every once in a while it would be nice if management would show their appreciation for the hardworking employees instead of putting more work on the ones willing to do their job.

Other Employee Reviews for Pyrotek

1. "Great company to work for"

I worked at Pyrotek part-time

Pros

Terrific modern day office environment. Management is fantastic.

Cons

Can't say a bad thing.

2. "Progressive for industry"

I have been working at Pyrotek full-time

Pros

Privately held company with good family values that is a solid competitor in an international market.

Cons

Need to accelerate breaking free of current organizational bureaucracy.

Advice to Management

Invest in true lean strategies to help weather any storms that may dilute traditional successes.