KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Outstanding People

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people. The bands. The benefits

Cons

There is nothing to mention.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Great experience

Apr 24, 2021 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands on! Great projects and opportunities!

Cons

Some periods with no too much to do. Still a great experience.

2. 1.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

Cool place but feels unwelcoming

May 8, 2021 - Intern in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

They work with some cool artists so getting to work on those projects were nice

Cons

The first con was that I applied for an artist management internship, but when I came in the first day I was told I'm a general intern. My regular tasks included taking out the garbage, organizing supply closets, making coffee, doing artist/website sweeps etc. Those things I would be fine with doing if I was receiving actual mentorship but that was the extent of it. Which leads to the other con, there was nothing else for me to contribute to, or give ideas for. I would ask to sit in on meetings but was not permitted to do so. However the biggest con was that no one would talk to me. My first day I didn't receive introductions or anything of like and I'm sure I could count on my hands the amount of times someone initiated a conversation with me - yet I was told that I was being standoffish. For what it's worth, I was the only person of color in the office and definitely felt unwelcomed. I was able to get one on ones with a few of the employees which were helpful, though some people rescheduled indefinitely. Overall, I would say it was the worst internship experience I've had because I couldn't count on anyone to be interested in or help with my personal development.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Q Prime Management.