QLS Corp - Foreclosure Clerk | Glassdoor

"Foreclosure Clerk"

Former Employee - Foreclosure Clerk in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Foreclosure Clerk in San Diego, CA

I worked at QLS Corp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity to learn industry software

Cons

You work in cubicles and it feels like a beehave
Group think is the backbone of this business, nothing creative just busy work
Can be depressive because you think about your family if they were in the shoes of the people homes were are taking

Advice to Management

There is nothing the management can do..it's the nature of the business.

Other Employee Reviews for QLS Corp

"Service is not their Greatest Quality"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Pros

Pros; every now and then title companies provide meals to staff. Maybe it is just me, dual monitors are always fun. If you are remotely intelligent you will eventually move on up.

Cons

Just like a lot of jobs in general, it's whom you know and not how hard you work. From the time I worked there, I did not make any mistakes the first couple years and I received a minimal raise (2-4%). After that, I became disappointed and my work ethics drop to lackluster. I eventually made a mistake that caught managements attention, I eventually fixed the issue, only to be recognized as a problem solver and a got promoted (Go America!) and got a satisfied raise. At the time I worked there, there were no filtering service on employees, they just hired a lot of friends and relatives, they were not the brightest bunch. Just a bunch of 18-year-olds handling sensitive information. If you are looking for a professional environment, this is not for you. If you are looking for high school baby daddy drama environment, here you go. Oh they monitor your phone calls and emails.

Advice to Management

Management sets the tone of the work area, please be more involved with employees. Provide a neutral and professional tone. Make an effort to see how the process works. Do not work from your desk behind close doors. Inform employees of process involving them; whether it is new procedures, raises, or even moving. Keep your employees in the loop, this way the environment is team-oriented instead of an us versus them atmosphere.

2. "Cash Management Clerk"

I worked at QLS Corp part-time

Pros

One thing I enjoyed about QLS was that I was assigned projects that I had the opportunity to complete. To learn more parts of the system and eventually be able to do it all on my own.

Cons

The cons are that it felt as though I was working in a dungeon. The accounting department was in the basement and the work space was divided between cubicles. It was not an appealing experience unless you enjoying working in privacy all day.

Advice to Management

It's time to liven up the accounting department. Open it up and make employees feel like they are not just a unit of the company.