QPS Employment Group - Mixed review- some great things and some that are just frustrating | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for QPS Employment Group

"Mixed review- some great things and some that are just frustrating"

I worked at QPS Employment Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are some talented people that work here. They have started improving their training programs and I believe this will benefit them in the future. Very good benefits and certain managers allow for flexibility.

Cons

Compared to other opportunities their salaries are low. There are more politics involved in being successful with QPS than with any company I have ever worked for. This creates and encourages an environment for co-workers to undermine each other instead of working as a team. In some ways this is normal in a business environment but the fact that it is encouraged by management is disappointing. "Knock down your teammates so you can personally succeed" needs to be your motto if you want to work your way up at QPS.

QPS Employment Group Response

Sep 2, 2014 – Director of Marketing & Technology

Thank you for your feedback and we also hope our improved training programs help minimize the negative aspects you describe above. QPS prides itself on encouraging a team environment throughout the... More

Other Employee Reviews for QPS Employment Group

1. "Temp Employee"

Former Employee - Temp in Rockford, IL
    Former Employee - Temp in Rockford, IL

I worked at QPS Employment Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

QPS Employment group was able to find temporary assignments quickly during breaks from college. During summer months they were able to find employers that could keep me for the majority of the summer.

Cons

There were not many cons for working here, it was a good place to get some experience but not somewhere that I was looking for long term employment.

Advice to Management

none

2. "Disappointing company with no benefits"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

I worked at QPS Employment Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working Monday thru Friday. Weekly pay. Will provide tools, if necessary to do job. I understand *old* staff has been replaced. May provide health insurance.

Cons

Low pay, $25 holiday pay, no benefits. Taking anyone on to fill a job regardless of qualifications. No chance to secure another position. New Years Day is NOT a holiday to QPS.

Advice to Management

Get a clue! Place people in positions they QUALIFY for. Not just a warm body to fill your quota