QTI Group - Excellent opportunities and a real desire to place employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for QTI Group

"Excellent opportunities and a real desire to place employees"

Pros

Fast response on opportunities has meant that I always feel confident about taking even short term temp positions. Staff has always been friendly, and extremely supportive of helping find placement with a company that will match my skills and needs.

Cons

Temp positions can end suddenly, and you need to always stay on top of keeping QTI informed of your status. Be ready to speak with many different people depending on your job search or assignment.

Other Employee Reviews for QTI Group

"Employee Review"

Current Employee - Contract Laborer in Madison, WI
    Current Employee - Contract Laborer in Madison, WI

Pros

I have worked off and on with QTI for 2 1/2 years. Contract/Temp labor conducive to individuals looking to travel or transition into other employment opportunities. Very attentive and supportive staff. Diverse employment settings span administrative, industrial, and hospitality labor venues. WEEKLY PAY!

Cons

Everything about QTI is straight forward...so the only cons prospective employees should experience is their own unpreparedness to break a sweat working hard in manual job settings. If you don't have a knack for it, you can't hack it.

QTI Group Response

Dec 7, 2016 – Director of Marketing

Thank you so much for your review and for being a loyal QTI employee!

2. "Poor Management - Temp Review"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Madison, WI
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Madison, WI

I have been working at QTI Group (Less than a year)

Pros

None, None, None, None. None, None, None, None, None, None, None

Could have gotten some but "None" come to mind.

Cons

Not sure of what happened to "Stand Behind our Employees" We as Temp have No Backing working for QTI. We just go to our Assignment and take whatever Happens. Can't go to QTI to Help resolve do to they are too afraid to Confront the Clients HR with Issues.

Advice to Management

Learn that without the People you will have No Job. Office Staff needs to go and work on the Line to see what kind of Issues that their Employees go through on a Daily Basis. Lets get back to Temps are People to and should be given the same respect as Full Time Employees. If you lose a Client it was meant to be, Maybe when they don't have extra help needed and start losing Their External Customer they will realize that they need to start working with the Staffing Agency on Their Issues of their own Employees to QTI Temps. Lets get out of the Standard that is Placed on Temps " Fill-Ins, Worthless, Short Timers "

Hire someone on "YOUR" Staff to take on some of the Assignments and go work for 2 Weeks at a Time, Then go back to your Client with the Issues of how He or She was Treated and how other QTI Temps are Treated.

QTI Group Response

Jul 28, 2016 – Director of Marketing

Thank you for taking time to provide your thoughts. Your feedback is extremely important. We strive to give everyone a positive experience and are always looking for opportunities to improve. If you... More