KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Job

Aug 29, 2018 - English Teacher in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work from home and basically set your own hours. I have a full time job so the times actually fit well with my schedule. The staff is always helpful and understanding when things come up, and you can not attend a lesson. The kids are usually eager to learn, and as a result easy to teach. Lessons are all prepared by the company, so only minimal prep work is required.

Cons

There are some technical issues from time to time with the program, but they have been improving lately. During the off- peak season it can be harder to get a full schedule, but as I have another job it is not really an issue for me. So I would not recommend Qkids as a sole source of income. You do need some flexibility as weird things can happen during lessons, and on occasion you will have a very young child who does not want to be there.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Qkids Response

Marketing Representative

Thank you so much for your valuable input! We truly appreciate all your efforts and your understanding of our company! We are constantly striving to better our platform and service for our dearest teachers like you and we believe you will see our improvement as always! Happy teaching!

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Wonderful Opportunity

Jan 11, 2022 - Online ESL Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

The staff and kids are wonderful. Flexible schedule, very understanding and it’s decent pay for working at home. Great experience!

Cons

More hours year round would be a nice plus.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Flexible Teaching

Jan 10, 2022 - English Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

The kids! Flexibility Communication Competitive pay Fun interactive lessons prepared for you

Cons

Send like the opportunity to teach English to the Chinese is coming to an end. Very early hours

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Qkids.