Qorvo - Full Retirement Age - Still Working | Glassdoor

"Full Retirement Age - Still Working"

Current Employee - IT Senior Project Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Qorvo full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The wireless semiconductor industry is high tech and absolutely exciting. Our products end up in other products nearly everywhere and have the ability to help people manage their homes, cars, lives, etc. If you are interested in being a participant instead of a spectator then this is the place to work. It can get overwhelming at times as we continuously improve every aspect of our work environment - but I like it... that way. You get to live out the word perseverance! Still able to speak 1:1 with executives on occasion. They are approachable and they listen. From a career perspective I have had the opportunity to work in both IT and the business in senior management positions. Every position has had their challenges and opportunities and their share of sleepless nights. That means I am actively engaged and making a difference!

Cons

The wireless industry is like any other business that rides the coattails of consumer electronics. The highs and lows are not for the faint of heart. Sometimes tough decisions have to be made and lives and families are negatively impacted. It is a business after all.

Advice to Management

Continue to choose wisely.

Qorvo2019-09-15

"Fantastic company to grow your skillset"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Qorvo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Having worked at Qorvo for many years, I'm happy to say that this is one of the best positions I've held in my professional career. With very few exceptions, most everyone is extremely pleasant to work with and supportive of my job functions and time. I only have great things to say about my department. Traffic in the area is not bad at all, especially when compared to a larger city such as Charlotte or Raleigh.... It's great to be part of a high-tech company here in the Piedmont Triad of NC!

Cons

It's a long drive to the Carolina Panthers or Charlotte Hornets games.

Qorvo2019-09-10
  2. "Fast paced with constantly changing priorities."

Current Employee - Equipment Engineer in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Qorvo full-time for more than a year

Pros

They take care of the employees. I have management's full support to implement new projects.

Cons

Cyclic industry which causes some long term plans to start & stop multiple times.

Qorvo2019-11-16

Discover more reviews about Qorvo.