Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Associate Software Engineer

May 15, 2019 - Associate Software Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work Experience in drivers side

Cons

Bad Management and hikes are low if you dont ask for

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Qualcomm Software Engineer Review

May 9, 2021 - Software Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance Free meals Company swags Great coffee

Cons

Sometimes can have bad management and too many meetings.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great employer

Jan 13, 2021 - Staff Engineer in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

They value their engineers and encourage contributions to their I.P., which is how it should be. It really was a great place to work while they had a large operation running here in Raleigh. They make sure their engineers all have a quiet place to work privately if they need to work by having offices and doors for most of their engineers above a certain level, yet also provide enough meeting rooms and common areas so that there is room for team discussions. It was a fun, great place to work, and a highlight of my career while I was there. The office building where I worked has been completely dismantled and no longer bears the Qualcomm logo.

Cons

The only real downside is that if top management makes a poor business decision, which is something that every business faces from time to time, everyone suffers, but the bad stuff rolls downhill and the ones making the lousy decisions stay on, but thousands of others lose their jobs, which is what happened to my job and over a thousand others. That said, the company still took very good care of all of us and made sure we found work with a generous package, however, so Qualcomm really did show that they care about their people.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Qualcomm.