Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding On-boarding

Jul 17, 2019 - Marketing Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I cannot say enough about the outstanding on-boarding at Qualifacts. From HR to my supervisor, Qualifacts is dedicated to hiring and preparing new employees, such as myself, to succeed and grow in the company. I have been extremely impressed by how friendly and welcoming everyone I have met has been since my first day. Thanks to the on-boarding process, I am certain my first 90 days is going to prepare me for a long and successful career.

Cons

My only con is that it is taking me a little bit to get used to the downtown Nashville traffic. Fortunately, my supervisor understands this and is very flexible with my commute.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love this company!

Apr 3, 2017 - Senior Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great organization, Qualifacts is one of those rare companies that has so much going for it that finding a con is going to be difficult for me to find. I love our mission, our product is continuing to expand its capabilities and after being here for many years I am still very happy to be a part of this team. My work/life balance I think is probably better than I should expect, we work with individuals that have families, they understand that families are a priority and that means a lot.

Cons

None - I know we are going through a growth phase of change but they team has a great strategy and will no doubt accomplish their goals

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great

Aug 6, 2021 - Sales Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the culture and people. Room for advancement and growth

Cons

Owned by a separate entity so individual performance is not always recognized. All about the bottom line

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Qualifacts Systems, Inc..