Quality Dining - assistant manager | Glassdoor
  1. "assistant manager"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Goshen, IN

I have been working at Quality Dining full-time

Pros

sometimes you meet better customers than other managers and employees at least the customers are honest. One customer in general said this from their regular everyday visit" These two people - employees say that they want three managers gone and the store gets neglected. I am there on time when I am scheduled on the day I am scheduled. I don't take from this company and when my husband comes in he pays for... everything he orders. No freebies.

Cons

They don't follow the rule hand book, treat their workers terrible, get rid of their best people. I am certified and if things aren't done properly I could lose my certification. And what I mean is that they don't use timers half the time they are supposed to, store cleanliness. When it is slow instead of cleaning they talk on their cell phones in a huddle, facebook and texting even between customer cars in drive... thru and on front counter. Sometimes they talk instead, I didn't know that you were supposed to do that instead of their job. And when you mention the proper procedure and the manager running the shift says the they don't have to wear a hairnet in grill or otherwise even though they are up for REV is that right. Every decision one assistant manager makes the store manager or the next manager says this is My store and What I say goes. They hired an employee back after they quit over a year ago and made them manager right away to run the store when they aren't there and aren't certified barking orders.

Advice to Management

I think that management shows favoritism and job prejudice. I believe that discrimination comes in many forms and that manager should listen to their employees and not judge. Remember what it was like before they advanced to their current position

Quality Dining2018-09-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Concessions Cashier at Covelewski Stadium"

I worked at Quality Dining part-time

Pros

Great people, treated fairly, never ran in to a problem regarding scheduling or pay.

Cons

Some people were just there for a paycheck

Quality Dining2018-03-23

"Terrible for IT"

Former Employee - Technical Services Analyst in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Quality Dining full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most co-workers and managers were great to work with.

Cons

They hire unqualified people and you end up pulling the load for them. Best, most qualified employees quit or were fired. You're treated differently (negatively) if you don't attend the same church as managers and other employees. Pay is terrible, and everyone is lumped under the same job title to justify it. Owner family are rude and unprofessional. CEO randomly takes away vacation and benefits.

Advice to Management

Grow up and stop being rude to employees. Pay people for the job they do. Stop the church nepotism.

Quality Dining2019-05-01

Discover more reviews about Quality Dining.