Quality Dining - Typical fast food experience | Glassdoor
  1. "Typical fast food experience"

Current Employee - Cashier in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Quality Dining part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

My boss is extremely flexible with my availability and works with me when conflicts in scheduling arise. It is a job that pays, which is always a good thing. Developing relationships with regular guests is a great aspect of my job.

Cons

This is not a job a 30 year old should be doing as a career, because it won't provide well even if you are full time. Upper management don't care about crew or how hard anyone works to ensure everything is run properly and guests continue to come back. At my location there are a lot of employees who are related, which creates a lot of drama and "special circumstances" for problems that arise. Franchise owner is... decent and will come in and work alongside you, but general manager and regional managers are rude and treat you like you are worthless.

Advice to Management

Train your employees right the first time and expect them to perform their job correctly 100% of the time, not just when an inspection is happening. Offer employees more encouragement as they learn how to perform better and become the backbone of your company, without them you wouldn't be where you are. Lead by example more.

Quality Dining2015-01-14

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Concessions Cashier at Covelewski Stadium"

I worked at Quality Dining part-time

Pros

Great people, treated fairly, never ran in to a problem regarding scheduling or pay.

Cons

Some people were just there for a paycheck

Quality Dining2018-03-23

"Terrible for IT"

Former Employee - Technical Services Analyst in Mishawaka, IN

I worked at Quality Dining full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most co-workers and managers were great to work with.

Cons

They hire unqualified people and you end up pulling the load for them. Best, most qualified employees quit or were fired. You're treated differently (negatively) if you don't attend the same church as managers and other employees. Pay is terrible, and everyone is lumped under the same job title to justify it. Owner family are rude and unprofessional. CEO randomly takes away vacation and benefits.

Advice to Management

Grow up and stop being rude to employees. Pay people for the job they do. Stop the church nepotism.

Quality Dining2019-05-01

Discover more reviews about Quality Dining.