Quantcast - Great Company. Brightest people in the industry. Engineering Centric. Lacking in communication structure & management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Quantcast

"Great Company. Brightest people in the industry. Engineering Centric. Lacking in communication structure & management."

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great perks. The brightest people in the industry you'll get to work with. Great technology company with strong products. A lot of exciting changes as the company is going through an aggressive growth stage. Very generous with benefits and comps.

Cons

The company is going through a hyper growth stage and is too heavily sales driven. Loosing some of its cultural identity or defining it and becoming a bit too corporate. Poor/immature mid-management team. Very silo communications or transparency between department. HR department growth is lacking and is very much behind company's growth.

Advice to Management

Focus more on developing your management team and ensuring they're better equip for success.

Other Employee Reviews for Quantcast

"Fun times, interesting challenges."

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are a lot of fun and the work is very interesting. I've learned an incredible amount there, and feel like I'm meaningfully contributing to the products. The scale of the problems you get to tackle are enormous, and you can quickly get complete ownership over the development of major features. The food is good, and it's fairly easy to maintain a good work-life balance.

Cons

It's online advertising, you're not exactly curing cancer.

Advice to Management

Match charitable contributions. It'd be great to have more opportunities to give back.

Quantcast Response

Jun 10, 2014 – Recruiting Coordinator

We love to hear that our employees are challenged and interested in their work! Thanks for the review!

2. "Outstanding place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Quantcast full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great products that work, proprietary data sets that differentiate the company from the noise in the marketplace. Intelligent team members across the board. World class training for the entire organization (sales training is comprehensive and like nothing I have ever seen at other companies). Great career growth potential in an exciting and breakout industry.

Cons

Normal challenges in a hyper-growth environment. Adding A LOT of new people each month which is not a con, just creates challenges of integration and getting people up to speed.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in high caliber training. The transparency and leadership is refreshing and appreciated.