Quantix - Fine for a staff aug shop | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Fine for a staff aug shop"

Former Employee - Consultant
Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Quantix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I was a full time Quantix employee while I was placed 100% at a client site. Communication was fine with my account manager.

Cons

When I was rolled off my client, Quantix did little to find another gig for me.

Advice to Management

While I realize Quantix is not a consulting firm, it could be more proactive at keeping people that have worked for them successfully at other clients.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Technical Recruiter"

I have been working at Quantix full-time

Pros

Great management staff that truly cares about their employees

Cons

Extremely small company competing with other large recruiting firms in the Denver area.

2. "An enjoyable company for which to work"

Current Contractor - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Contractor - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Quantix as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

A recruiting firm with integrity and ethics. If they say they will do it, consider it done. Having worked with and for several recruiting companies, Quantix is among the best. Thus far, I have been employed with two of their clients.

Elias and John are great advocates of their clients and their consultants. Both Elias and John return their emails and voice mails in a timely manner. They take time to listen and consider what is being said before speaking.

Working with Elias is a joy. The following is an example of how Elias is my advocate. He knows what I am looking for in my next position and presents only opportunities that are a close match in skills and salary range. He does not waste my time by send me junk positions. We will banter over job descriptions to make sure that I feel comfortable in being presented to their client. A positon was once sent to me that I felt was a really bad fit. But both Elias and John championed their client and convinced me that this “bad” position was really a good fit. I had one interview with their client and in minutes after the interview was over, I had an offer of employment in hand. By the way, I accepted this position and they were right, it really was a good fit.

And their company blog entries are truly worthy investing in by spending time reading them.

Cons

Elias Cobb does not get enough opportunities to post on the company blog. I enjoy reading and making comment on what he writes.

Advice to Management

Give your employees more medical options beyond Kaiser Permanente. Beyond that, just keep on treating your people well, like you do.

Discover more reviews about Quantix.