Quantros - Good Company which is growing | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Quantros

"Good Company which is growing"

Pros

Family environment
good engineering camaraderie
Understanding colleagues

Cons

long work hours
no cafeteria
Less diversity.

Advice to Management

help employees balance work and personal life

Other Employee Reviews for Quantros

1. "one of the best company"

Current Contractor - UI Developer in Milpitas, CA
    Current Contractor - UI Developer in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at Quantros as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

easy work environment, ping pong table, gym and volley ball are the things that made me excited for full refreshment after work. management is soo nice.

Cons

there is nothing i didnot like about quantros. Only thing that made me uneasy was canteen, every time it becomes full and have to wait sometimes, just to sit.

"Worst career decision, don't get fooled like I did"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Milpitas, CA

I worked at Quantros full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Teamwork and collaboration between on the ground teams are solid and helpful in solving day to day challenges. A few really good engineers are still w/company w/legacy knowledge. If you are looking just for a job w/o any thrills and career opportunities, this may be a place to be for a short while.

Cons

New candidates, please be aware that the founders are long gone and the company has gone through 3 rounds of different ownership since. Thus, the company lacks vision and passion. The current upper management is pieced together from all over and very few have any healthcare experience, although they know how to talk big. They are very political, afraid of each other, and make incoherent decision based on what makes them look good. If you are passionate worker who likes to change/improve things you touch, you will be wasting your energy/expertise here.

Advice to Management

If overpromise and underdeliver to your employees and customers is what you are aiming for, then you are right on target and your sales numbers support this statement. Since I prefer to look back positively on my past experience, I wish I could single out at least one of you as a good leader, but unfortunately I cannot do so by any stretch of imagination. Sadly, my only takeaways from Quantros are how not to do things.