Quantum Reservoir Impact - QRI | Glassdoor

"QRI"

I have been working at Quantum Reservoir Impact full-time

Pros

Great culture
Top engineering staff
Innovative

Cons

Long distance travel required at times.

Advice to Management

Institute formal training and educational programs--create more focus around career development.

Other Employee Reviews for Quantum Reservoir Impact

"Getting slightly better and improved"

Pros

Environment is friendly but good place for learning to be familiar with industry

Cons

technically are poor but they have to hire good technical people from major companies

"Great opportunities for those looking to make an impact"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Quantum Reservoir Impact full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked in India, Canada and USA for the last 16 years for several companies. Most of them are decent to best companies. In my view, QRI is one of the best companies that I have ever worked for in my life. I have been working at QRI for the last four years.

The company’s size allows you to become expert in different areas rather than restricted to just one area of professional development. You will be a well-rounded person on one’s career path. Everyone is approachable including the CEO/HR, who makes a clear effort to get to know the new and current employees. I have witnessed the employees grow into their jobs and succeed in their careers. Co-workers are friendly and highly educated from reputed schools. Also, the company keeps great association with scholars from prestigious universities for their expert opinions. In a nutshell, management makes sustained effort to focus on leadership in technology.

The management keeps open communication with its employees. One of the best examples is the Global Communication meeting, which is held every quarter, to update the status of various projects and future projections.

My manager has always been very supportive and provides guidance as and when required. Always makes a point to give credit to your hard work and puts the consistent effort to expose your work to the top management.

Last but not the least, QRI has provided me a great work life balance. I have witnessed touching moments from Management/HR especially when employees were going through hardship in their life, which is highly commendable. I do feel like I am blessed to work for a company, which takes care of their employees.

Cons

The work is fast paced and always moving forward, making it a more fun and challenging environment!!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue to promote all the educational and internship opportunities.