Queen's Medical Center - Queen's Medical Center is a good place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Queen's Medical Center

"Queen's Medical Center is a good place to work."

Current Employee - Staff Nurse, RN in Honolulu, HI
Current Employee - Staff Nurse, RN in Honolulu, HI

Pros

Queen's Medical Center is the best hospital in the state of Hawaii, and the trauma center of the pacific. Queen's administration treats the employees fairly. There are opportunities for career growth, such as a clinical ladder program for nurses.

Cons

No Parking and inadequate retirement health care benefit.

Advice to Management

You need to create a better retirement healthcare package for your employees. Even if we start contributing towards it while we are employeed.

Other Employee Reviews for Queen's Medical Center

1. "Biostatistician"

Pros

Great people, good benefits, nice place.

Cons

housing expensive, road are busy, milk expensive.

2. "In honor of Queen Emma and King Kamehameha the IV"

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Queen's Medical Center full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

One of my main reasons for working at Queen's is because I believe in Our Founder's Mission. "To fulfill the intent, of Queen Emma and King Kamehameha IV, to provide in perpetuity, quality health care services to improve the well-being of Native Hawaiians and all of the people of Hawaii." I serve our Founder's by extending their Spirit of Love and Aloha to our patients. If you are compassionate about the well being of another soul, this is the place for you. Our staff are courteous and knowledgeable and will treat you as if your family, just as Our Founder's would have it to be. We believe in Aloha.

Cons

We work hard and we are an educational facility, as well. We have new students and travelers who assists in times of need. Feedback is always welcome to better our services. Always take the time to improve ourselves to improve our services for patient care.

Advice to Management

Keep teaching the Spirit of Aloha. Please Care and give Aloha and Respect to all so we may serve and be better served with Excellence. Kina ol'e.