Quest Diagnostics - Great | Glassdoor

"Great"

Current Employee - Shipper/Receiver in Cambridge, MA
Current Employee - Shipper/Receiver in Cambridge, MA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good place to work coworkers are great bunch of guys.

Cons

There moving bad move on there part.

Advice to Management

Be honest with your employees

Other Employee Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

"Sr Unix Admin"

Current Employee - Senior Unix Administrative in Norristown, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Unix Administrative in Norristown, PA

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good company before the new CEO

Cons

100% OUT SOURCING of the IT Services. No loyalty to the veterans

"Working in 1000 Palms at the Logistics felt like I was back in HIGH SCHOOL again...."

Former Employee - Courier in Thousand Palms, CA
    Former Employee - Courier in Thousand Palms, CA

I worked at Quest Diagnostics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The best thing was when I would be there and I would get a call or a STAT SLIP, saying to pick up a Stat from one of our PSC and drop it off at our Stat Lab..The time being gone from the office was awesome... You could be your own BOSS and you wouldn't have to be part of the DRAMA that would occur in the Logistics Dept. on a Daily basis.

Cons

On a daily basis the different Couriers that would work there, always had some kind of Drama going on in that Dept. they always made you feel HORIBLE, NO GOOD, and NOT PART of the TEAM...If certain employees , couriers or Supervisers didn't like you, then they would sabotage your work... It happen alot to me.. See one of our new couriers was having an afair with our Supervisor and if the Courier didn't like you, and she didn't like me couse I was a female then she would do bad stings and pin it on who ever she did not like.. It was sooo wonderful to get a Stat and get out of there as long as possible...there are so many days where I would sit at a place that was centrally located to all of our PSC so I could pick up our Stats Faster.. I would dread the times that I'd have to go back to our Logistics Dept.

Advice to Management

Our Manager was there when he wanted to be there... He lived in Yucipia, Ca which was a little over 1hr to the Dept. he worked in, so he left earlier or didn't come in but said he did.. Basically our Logistics was run by the Supervisor more.. Now he was doing quite well.. But when it came to us direct employees that was a nightmare.. Because that is where all of the DRAMA came in and you felt like you were back in HIGH SCHOOL agian.. If you didn't click with the CLICK then say by to your job... They will find a way to get you out of there..