KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Great place

Feb 16, 2021 - Pre Analytical Assistant I
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice people considerate, friendly , easy work, nice

Cons

low pay long hours short breaks

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Feb 7, 2022 - Medical Technologist I in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is great for the experience.

Cons

Communication is sometimes an issue

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Extremely satisfied

May 12, 2022 - Medical Transcriptionist II in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and team that works well together. Never a boring moment as I am always learning and challenged. Questions are encouraged. Great pay for this type of work, decent vacation accruel and healthcare. Also, a diversity supportive employer. Monday through Friday work schedule. OT is offered on occasion.

Cons

Not a con for myself, but might be for someone who is looking to work from home. This specific transcription job would be impossible to do from home, therefore it is not offered. There aren't many advancement oppurtunities in this position. Possibility of being a transcription lead, but there are no other advancements for transcription itself, but there are oppurtunities in other departments, and Quest is good about encouraging job transition.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Quest Diagnostics.

Quest Diagnostics Photos

+ Add Photo
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Members of our pathology team at work.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Sixty employees took part in our 2017 Hackathon, where teams spent two days rapid prototyping next generation solutions!
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Specimen processing in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Laboratory operations in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Phlebotomists at work in one of our more than 2000 Patient Service Centers.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Quest Diagnostics employees volunteering at the Los Angeles Food Bank.