Quest Diagnostics - Quest Diagnostics has allowed me to expand my expertise where I want which benefits us both. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Quest Diagnostics

"Quest Diagnostics has allowed me to expand my expertise where I want which benefits us both."

Pros

Flexible schedule, ability to work at home, allows for personal growth

Cons

on-call schedule, lack of resources

Other Employee Reviews for Quest Diagnostics

"A nice balance...."

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Quest Diagnostics as a contractor

Pros

Quest gave me the ability to understand things from the employer as well as the employee point of view. It is something I will always appreciate. I came to be an asset, but I also came to absorb.

Cons

I really didn't have any cons except the basic office politics. These values weren't from the company, but of coworkers.

2. "I love my job!!"

I have been working at Quest Diagnostics full-time

Pros

A great place to work, the pay and benefits are also great! I love the people I work with it.

Cons

I have worked for Quest for 4yrs and I have seen a lot of changes. When I originally started with Quest, the company was all about caring for their employees but now we are all about the money. I understand changes have to be made due to the economy, but this company that I once felt a joy to work for is no longer for their employees. We lack communication overall, many of the employees are briefly trained on new technology and procedures due to being understaffed. We are judge by patients and supervisors, and even if you displayed excellent customer service to the patient and the patient was dissatisfied with your service....guess what You Will Be Held Accountable!! I get Sooo tired of hearing the phrase "You will be held accountable" I really don't know what to do! There is a lot of pressure and stress from management alone, it's ridiculous! The company laid off many employees and many employees left. In my opinion, I have a feeling that someone will eventually buy Quest in the near future at the rate we're going.

Advice to Management

Please revise policies accordingly to relieve supervisors from stress of being understaffed and also if you could implement an in-service training to all the employees that need to be brought up to speed on new policies and procedures. This will eliminate future errors.