KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great company to work with

Nov 13, 2021 - Phlebotomist in Westmont, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, great team and easy to move within the company

Cons

Difficult to get time off and hours of work vary

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome

Apr 26, 2022 - Cerified Phlebotomist in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work schedule for work life balance Security

Cons

None at the moment it’s great

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Extremely satisfied

May 12, 2022 - Medical Transcriptionist II in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and team that works well together. Never a boring moment as I am always learning and challenged. Questions are encouraged. Great pay for this type of work, decent vacation accruel and healthcare. Also, a diversity supportive employer. Monday through Friday work schedule. OT is offered on occasion.

Cons

Not a con for myself, but might be for someone who is looking to work from home. This specific transcription job would be impossible to do from home, therefore it is not offered. There aren't many advancement oppurtunities in this position. Possibility of being a transcription lead, but there are no other advancements for transcription itself, but there are oppurtunities in other departments, and Quest is good about encouraging job transition.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Quest Diagnostics.

Quest Diagnostics Photos

+ Add Photo
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Members of our pathology team at work.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Sixty employees took part in our 2017 Hackathon, where teams spent two days rapid prototyping next generation solutions!
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Specimen processing in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Laboratory operations in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Phlebotomists at work in one of our more than 2000 Patient Service Centers.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Quest Diagnostics employees volunteering at the Los Angeles Food Bank.