KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome

Apr 26, 2022 - Cerified Phlebotomist in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work schedule for work life balance Security

Cons

None at the moment it’s great

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Pay and Benefits

Jun 25, 2022 - Specimen Technician III in Chantilly, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Management is OK.

Cons

Management is only OK. Too much drama. Almost no option to move departments than to be buddy buddies with other departments. Nepotism much?

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Quest use to be amazing.....

May 31, 2022 - Phlebotomist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paid time off Annual incentive bonus Policies and procedures When I first started with Quest I loved it. I didn't feel so overwhelmed and everyone I worked with was great.

Cons

No repercussions for bad employees Management doesn't follow through on thier word. Company makes promises they can't keep. They throw you to the wolves and expect you to be a " team player" when you are told to do something you don't agree with. If you stand up for yourself you are treated as a whiner, a problem child and basically told its your job. If you are in leadership your hands are tied all the time. Even when you try to discipline people Quest doesn't back you. And if people don't get what they want they create an HR problem. This company keeps the bad but doesn't encourage the ones who work hard. Its almost impossible to discipline people. Upper management tells you no time off because we are short staffed but when we do get fully staffed they send our extra person to help out another territory. I am all about teamwork but I also believe people need breaks from thier job. Our environment can get old fast and sometimes patients drain you. Especially during covid everyone is on edge. Quest diagnostics use to be one of the best places to work within the phlebotomy world but it has changed significantly and they really need to look into the problem starting with the front line. They hold up Quest and are treated the worst.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Quest Diagnostics.

Quest Diagnostics Photos

+ Add Photo
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Members of our pathology team at work.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Sixty employees took part in our 2017 Hackathon, where teams spent two days rapid prototyping next generation solutions!
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Specimen processing in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Laboratory operations in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Phlebotomists at work in one of our more than 2000 Patient Service Centers.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Quest Diagnostics employees volunteering at the Los Angeles Food Bank.