KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company, Quality Supervisors

Jun 30, 2022 - Certified Phlebotomist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every supervisor I've had genuinely cares about the employee and the patient experience, listens, understands, and communicates effectively the necessary details for optimal work environment. My superiors very helpful and desire to strengthen both in my field and outside of work without being overly personal. This makes it easy to be confident in the company, the quality of service being provided to patients. After just one year with the company the PTO is incredible; even the first year is great from day one!

Cons

The ONLY frustration I have had with Quest is that you must have PTO available to take a day off, planned or unplanned with the exception of an absolute dire emergency/ situation and the roll-over/pay out policy. I believe this is likely due to the generosity of the company in how much PTO is accrued annually.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

GOOD STARTUP JOB

Aug 18, 2022 - Clerk in Wood Dale, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The process is easy to learn for fresher

Cons

The growth is slow with low pay scale.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work for

Aug 18, 2022 - Med Tech
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Good benefits Great culture

Cons

Pto is low Pto does not carry over

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Quest Diagnostics.

Quest Diagnostics Photos

+ Add Photo
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Members of our pathology team at work.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Sixty employees took part in our 2017 Hackathon, where teams spent two days rapid prototyping next generation solutions!
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Specimen processing in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Laboratory operations in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Phlebotomists at work in one of our more than 2000 Patient Service Centers.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Quest Diagnostics employees volunteering at the Los Angeles Food Bank.