KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

2 years with the company

Jul 13, 2022 - I Am Working As A Full Time Employee In the Company
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great pay if you have experience -Knowledgeable on tests -PTO -Bonus

Cons

-Overworked - No support from the upper management - favoritism

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company

Aug 5, 2022 - Group Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are the best and always room for growth and vacation time is the best.

Cons

Nothing on the cons with Quest

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Independent, Almost

Sep 8, 2022 - Specimen Technician I in Irving, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

For this position, you'd most likely be working the night shift. (Pro for me, but not for everybody.) You're able to listen to your music/podcasts/audio books with little to no interruption. It's a great foot in the door for medical work, bonus if you have only a little knowledge or no applied knowledge of medical work. Very independent work. You could walk in, talk to nobody, finish your shift, and leave.

Cons

It's the night shift, so some of the people there are very awkward or loners. (Again, not everybody's preference but I'm a little more sociable.) The management can be overbearing because it's a production based environment and if others (or you) are not pulling your weight, it's felt. The management also contributes to a work environment where there is little interaction between you and your coworkers. Because it's a production environment, absences are also felt by your coworkers. It leads to a large resentment from management and your peers if you miss too much. You are able to transfer departments after 9 months if you are not happy in your department.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Quest Diagnostics.

Quest Diagnostics Careers

Cover image for Quest Diagnostics

Your Quest Career. Seek it Out. We are an industry leader with a longstanding reputation for exceptional quality and stability in our...More

• Our Impact
  • Life at Quest
  • Recognition
  • Our Networks

Quest Diagnostics Photos

+ Add Photo
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Members of our pathology team at work.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Sixty employees took part in our 2017 Hackathon, where teams spent two days rapid prototyping next generation solutions!
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Specimen processing in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Laboratory operations in our Teterboro, New Jersey, laboratory.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Phlebotomists at work in one of our more than 2000 Patient Service Centers.
Quest Diagnostics photo of: Quest Diagnostics employees volunteering at the Los Angeles Food Bank.

Quest Diagnostics Job Seekers Also Viewed