QuestPoint - QuestPoint Rocks! | Glassdoor

"QuestPoint Rocks!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing employee perks, catered lunch everyday, health & fitness classes every week, unlimited PTO, annual holiday and summer parties, happy hours every other week. These are just a few of the amazing perks that we have here at QuestPoint. I also really enjoy working with everyone here, our employees are positive and all work very hard to help this company succeed.

Cons

Our company needs to keep up with the fast paced internet world. Changes come fast and hard here, it takes some getting used to.

Advice to Management

Continue being transparent, employees like being informed on how the company is progressing.

Other Employee Reviews for QuestPoint

"Awesome company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

I have been working at QuestPoint full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The culture at QuestPoint is great. The company prides itself on hiring top talent, giving them autonomy to do what they do best, and providing an inspiring, fun, and balanced work environment. The company has a history of stellar performance, growth, and innovation in software, internet, and technology. Working on amazing products with amazing people makes coming to work enjoyable every day.

Cons

The Internet tech space is fast-paced. QuestPoint is not for people who are used to slow, traditional corporate environments. As is typical of many tech companies, change is common and uncertainty unavoidable. The Internet just moves so fast. Those who want stability and predictability for decades to come might not enjoy a company like QuestPoint.

Advice to Management

Remember to stick with your roots of innovation and disruption as the pressure to focus on short term revenue and profits increases with growth.

"An Interesting Experience - Review from a Former Employee"

I worked at QuestPoint full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Putting my thoughts on the internets about QuestPoint. Here's the low-down without all the BS (that includes the glowing reviews too).

Smart coworkers segmented into small groups living that scrum life. Very tech-savvy company - no desk phones - and tools provided for your success in whatever your role is, no questions asked.

You are essentially allowed to come and go as you please, unlimited vacation time, provided the work you were hired to do is completed.

Great environment, yes they have snacks/catered food/etc, which seems to be a highly contentious 'perk' in the negative reviews here, but have you lived in Carlsbad? The time it would take leave the office, go downstairs, get into your car, drive to the very-limited fast food places in the area, wait in line with everyone else, wait for food, eat, drive back to the office and back to your desk... yeah. Free food is kind of a perk, but if anything, I'm sure it pays for itself because I would typically eat for 20 minutes and spend the rest of my lunch hour working. And Jesus yes there is a ping pong table, who cares. I was there for a year and never picked up a paddle. I saw maybe six people use this over 12 months.

Cons

Transparency is a big part of QP, and leading up to late June, it was clear times were harder than they were six months ago. I got swept up in a 50+ person layoff. That is a pretty big con, but I ended up getting a similar paying gig that I would have never qualified for, without my experience at QP. So thanks?

Advice to Management

Get into mobile. Close the gaps in your teams.