Quicken Loans - Great Training | Glassdoor

"Great Training"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Training, Great income, great experiance for future positions in sales. Amazing benifets package. Location in Detroit is great work enviorment, friendly atmosphere, lots of rewarding competitions.

Cons

The work hours can be extreemly rigorus, and managment a bit over the top. Sometimes you feel micro-managed, and the goals your expected to reach may seem ridiculous. there is a very policy with returning calls; if you miss 3 without returning them withing 24 hrs, your fired period.

Advice to Management

set more realistic goals and dont micro manage so much.

Other Employee Reviews for Quicken Loans

"Engineered to drive you crazy"

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best training and they pay you to train.

Cons

ridiculous goals and hours. 12 hours every day plus some Saturdays. I don't know how people are able to take all the crap from the directors, they will treat you like a dog. Since their pay is dependent on your production they don't care if you lie about other company's practices do what ever it take to get that client. Leave your morals and dignity out at the door before you come to work every day. I know their ads says no cold calling but guess what they will give leads that have already been worked by senior bankers. So if the senior banker was turned down and was not successful at getting the business from that client how am I the rookie can do better. Be prepared that most of the leads you call will tell you that they already talked to quicken loans banker and that banker was not able to help them or they didn't qualify or they are not interested and have already told quicken loans to stop calling. Guess what you have to call these clients again tomorrow. You have to call all your leads twice a day every day. Oh one more thing that they will make you sign when you work for them, if you leave their company you can't work for another mortgage lender for 9 months. I didn't know about that until I left.

Advice to Management

relax your training cost you a lot only to have people run away after a while. stop changing everything all the time so people feel they are in a stable environment.

2. "Not what I thought it was going to be"

Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent benefits and education. I have never worked for a company that pays for your training.

Cons

Horrible work life balance. Forget having any type of life outside of work and the pay does not make up for it.

Advice to Management

Relax.