Quicken Loans - Great Place to Work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Everybody responds with urgency and is genuinely dedicated to the success of the company and of their peers. The company culture is fantastic and should really be the subject of a book on how to run build a successful company.

Cons

The company's amazing success has a tendency to breed some arrogance among some of the employees, particularly those at higher levels. A little bit of humility goes a long way. That said, the company is still a great place to work. This is a fairly minor flaw.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, but don't let your success go to your head. Keep getting better!

Other Employee Reviews for Quicken Loans

1. "Photographer"

Former Employee - Photographer in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Photographer in Livonia, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed the fast past and the fun environment.

Cons

I would of like more help on the sets.

Advice to Management

N/A

"Great! But know what you are in for!"

Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Mortgage Banker in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Quicken Loans full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing working environment. No expense is spared on equipment, we even have powered desks to adjust the height. Unlimited earning potential, especially for young people right out of college. When I first started I thought it was all smoke in mirrors about how much you make... its not, I made a 5 figure paycheck within the first 10 months of working there and so did almost everyone from my training class.

Cons

Insane hours. That is why I said you have to know what you are getting into. You can make an enormous amount of money at a young age, but you will work a million hours for it. I work a minimum of 55 hours a week and 1-3 Saturdays a month, so does everyone else.

Advice to Management

I feel that you would retain way more people if you just took it easy on the hours. Most people that quit just hit a wall and can't deal with the hours anymore. Personally I feel I could be just as productive in a normal work day and much happier to be home for dinner. The turnover is high for that reason. 90% of people that leave state that as their reason. There is scientific proof that shows you are not productive beyond 45-50 hours per week.