Quicken Loans - Overall a good place to work | Glassdoor

"Overall a good place to work"

Former Employee - Senior Mortgage Banker

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay structure, good benefits, a lot of really cool opportunities. In general, they really take care of you.

Cons

Work a lot, some leaders are extremely numbers focused and will demand a lot of extra with little incentive. Work life balance is tough until you get to a higher position, which can be tough.

Advice to Management

Don't forget about the people to try and make money. Too many leaders cycle in and out who make good money then become too focused on it, at the detriment to those they are supposed to lead.

Quicken Loans2019-11-01
  1. "Amazing opportunity"

Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Quicken Loans full-time

Pros

good work environment well paid company culture is great

Cons

there can be somewhat long hours

Quicken Loans2019-11-26
  2. "Learning from Ironic, Unexpected Places"

Former Intern - Busineess Analyst in Detroit, MI

I worked at Quicken Loans for less than a year

Pros

FoC as a "Family of Companies" is incredible. Network effects are amazing. You could work an entire lifetime with 100+ different jobs in one consortium of companies. Direct access to Dan Gilbert. Love the ISMS. Some of my life's GREATEST mentors came from the FoC

Cons

While I DEEPLY admire the FoC ... your experience as a Business Analyst Intern will be HIGHLY contextualized by which you you become a part of. Capital Markets - Work House. Data Teams - Heavily amounts of fascinating learning. But anything under the CIO ... if you're not a developer yourself, you definitely play "second-fiddle."

Quicken Loans2020-01-25

Discover more reviews about Quicken Loans.