Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Aug 18, 2020 - Clerk in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, competitive pay, annual bonuses and good upper management.

Cons

Any gas station job will have it's fair share of unruly customers.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

If you give me this job I want Let You Down I'm the best person to work with and good understanding person

Mar 22, 2021 - Customer Service in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have work with many people I think this job will be helpful

Cons

I really like to get challenged

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

QuikTrip is profits over people

May 6, 2021 - IT Department in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team members have to be the only thing that makes QuikTrip a good place to work. Other then that there's not much.

Cons

Throughout 2020 and 2021 QT has put lives on the line by continuing to repeat the same canned line... If store employees can't work from home you can't... Well this has cost many employees and/or their spouse to take ill and in some cases die... After the mask mandate was over QT Corp doesn't require them. Management is constantly getting shuffled making it very hard for employees to have a clear path forward(specifically IT) IT Infrastructure is archaic. SQL servers don't even have logging, sys admins are constantly making changes to servers and netscalers without informing other teams of what they are doing. Permissions are constantly being lost due to changes being made with anyone's knowledge. The people who have been here for years don't even try anymore, it's just a place to retire because LTI and 401k are decent. And to be honest those benefits are just a trap to keep you here, not make you want to do a good job. Nepotism is on full display here. Avoid this place if you actually care about the quality of work you produce. They will deplete you F's given in no time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about QuikTrip.