Quomation Insurance Services - I like the small call center/tech support environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Quomation Insurance Services

"I like the small call center/tech support environment"

Former Employee - QCloud Team Member in Midvale, UT
Former Employee - QCloud Team Member in Midvale, UT

I worked at Quomation Insurance Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

taking ownership of my tasks and making people happy with our software. just helping someone understand how we can make them get their work done quicker with the products we offer

overall a fun work environment and good team leads and i like my co workers.

Cons

the angry customer. i don't necessarily mind angry people but the ones who don't make any sense and are mad because of something like their own computer not working.

Advice to Management

enjoy my job overall - thanks for the thorough training

Other Employee Reviews for Quomation Insurance Services

"Life of a Lying CEO"

Former Employee - Programmer in Midvale, UT
    Former Employee - Programmer in Midvale, UT

I worked at Quomation Insurance Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great entry level place if you have no skills or need a temp job while looking for a greener pasteur.

Cons

Emotionally explosive CEO that reigns with blood and horror. Wrongfully fires good employees so he doesn't take blame. Steals Christmas presents from children to give to his own very well off cute but spoiled children. Has Management (save one) wrapped around his twisted evil fingers and creates a hostile environment (Even THEY have been given unfair treatment). His response would be: "Life's not fair. Go ahead and file a claim." CEO Writes fake reviews (see "I Wish I Would've Stayed")

Advice to Management

To JUNIOR: in order to effectively fake a programmer review, you've got to know a morsel of what programmers DO. First, the grass IS greener on the other side with more pay, better benefits, better environment which is less hostile and full of management that actually cares about employees - heaven forbid. ANY programmer that doesn't like or want to be "called out" on bad code, shouldn't be a programmer... they should be a CEO of a place called Quomation where they can skate by on incompetence while they fire the only people holding the company in the black. Programmers first of all wouldn't do that, and if they did, they would seek to immediately better their knowledge level and skills to never do it again.
    What you've just said is that this programmer.. I mean you... got away with publishing your crap code which in turn makes Quomation software = crap. It actually isn't. I believe in the product and was loyal to the company.. what I got was being fired for someone else's mistake and then you tried to lie and cheat to not have to pay unemployment. Pathetic.

"Work is Work But Quomation is Fun Work"

Current Employee - Junior Systems Administrator in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Junior Systems Administrator in Orem, UT

I have been working at Quomation Insurance Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I come from a rather large organization and am all too familiar with the politics that go hand in hand with the job. It is refreshing to come to a smaller organization where I can actually do real meaningful work. I can work with the right individuals to get a job done and that makes life a lot easier

Cons

I guess to counter what I just said, to some people the biggest problem would be is Quomation isn't a big organization so if you like to get lost in the shuffle or see how long you can make it without doing anything this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring talent - in the short time i've been here i really have enjoyed some of the new hires. If we keep getting talent and work ethic,