Quotient, Inc. - A really great group of people to work with. | Glassdoor
  1. "A really great group of people to work with."

Current Employee - Functional Lead in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very friendly work environment. (everyone is very easy to get along with) Chance to work with new and interesting technologies. Good work/life balance. (I have an infant, and the team is great about letting me adjust my work schedule to fit) Very competitive pay. LAN Parties! :) (OK, this might seem silly, but I think having fun team get together's like this says something about the company.) It's just... generally a really nice place to work. I mean come on; how many companies have a catered meal brought in once a month to celebrate the birthdays for that month?

Cons

Not much that I can think of. The office is a bit cold. But that's true in many places I've worked. lol.

Quotient, Inc.2019-02-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great enviroment"

Current Employee - Project Manager-IT in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

*Friendly work environment * Get to work on really innovative projects with great clients *Good work/life balance *Transparency from upper management *Helpful staff you don't feel alone in the initial acclimation phase * Small company but still well equipped with resources *Opportunities to learn * Stocked kitchen *Parking isn't a hassle

Cons

It's freezing in the office.

Advice to Management

Maintain transparency.

Quotient, Inc.2019-09-25
  2. "Great Small Company with a fun yet professional atmosphere"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Salary and Benefits, Not a High Pressure Environment, Good Help from more Experienced Development Staff, The Office Space has a fun vibe without sacrificing professionalism.

Cons

The hiring process had some back and forth with HR, but not uncommon issues. Sometimes had to provide the same information in multiple applications.

Quotient, Inc.2018-09-06

Quotient, Inc. Response

March 8, 2019CEO

Appreciate the review. I suppose after the "hiring process" nothing would seem to be high pressure. Damn HR forms!! We curse them!! Be well.

Discover more reviews about Quotient, Inc..